Packaging Printing Options
Our multitude of printing and coating processes can accommodate almost any design. These include:
- Aqueous Coating: water-based protective coating with either a gloss or matte finish.
- Cold Foil Printing: uses metallic foil to print on a substrate surface.
- Debossing: imprints recessed images and/or characters onto the packaging surface.
- Embossing: creates raised images and/or characters on a packaging surface.
- Glitter Coating: contains glitter in an assortment of colors and coarseness.
- High-Gloss UV Coating: UV-sealed coating provides a clear “water” glossy finish that intensifies colors and protects the material.
- Holographic and Prismatic Imaging: imprints prismatic and 3D images and characters onto a substrate.
- Hot Foil Stamping: Foil in a wide variety of colors and hues is heat-stamped onto the packaging surface creating a luxurious look.
- Matte or “Satin” UV Coating: UV-sealed coating with a smooth or matte finish to protect the surface and add extra highlight/contrast to your graphics.
- Metallic Flake Coating: contains small metallic flakes in a range of colors and coarseness.
- Offset Printing: provides high quality and fine resolution to your graphics.
- Polypropylene Film Lamination: clear protective film with either a gloss or matte finish laminated over the entire surface to protect printed surface from fingerprints and edge cracking.
- Raised 3D UV Printing: sculpts coating into 3D shapes for visual and tactile enhancement.
- Raised 3D Foil Stamping: sculpts foil into 3D shapes for added luxurious feel.
- Reticulated UV Coating: creates a variety of patterns in the coating itself to provide and add a tactile dimension to your graphics.